So here’s what’s going on right now:
- Blixa is on day 3 of European promos, talking to various members of the press about the album and the supporter project and so on;
- Digital single “Weil Weil Weil” is on its way to several digital distributors (in physical form, for some reason: why do I have to burn CD-Rs of the identical tracks that are just going to be ripped for release??)
- Master and artwork for Alles Wieder Offen is going off to CD production companies in Germany and US;
- To be immediately followed by artwork and master of Supporter Album #3 (possibly not final title), which will be made in Germany;
- Getting logistics in place now for shipping of the Phase 3 CD/DVD;
- Dealing with various-sized hurdles along the way (what’s an ISRC code? do we have one? how do we get/make one? what about UPC codes? do we need a different one for US vs. Europe? do we have appropriate sized artwork to fit the various production companies’ templates? who’s doing the DVD cover art anyway? etc.)
- All that compounded by timezones and schedules: we are spread out over the world, with people involved at GMT+9, GMT+1, GMT-5, and GMT-8. Even nailing down what “today” means is a challenge.