Let’s see if I can get this to work properly.
Here is Podcast #1, English Version
open podcast in iTunes (please tell me if this works - I will be submitting this podcast directly into iTunes Store soon, but in the meantime this link should work if you have iTunes installed).
But yes we are having some new things happening.
First of all, the video for “Nagorny Karabach” is finally finished. You can find the Youtube link here or just watch it below:
Also, Blixa has recorded 3 podcasts for 3 of the songs from Alles Wieder Offen, and I will try to have the first one, on the making of “Let’s do it a Dada”, up tomorrow.
Just updated the last.fm page, so all the tracks from Alles Wieder Offen are now available to listen, and the neubauten.org news page with tour info and so on, as well as myspace page which I haven’t looked at for a while. Hopefully that will get a little more awareness out there.
Next I’ve got gazillions of review links that I should add to the relevant page. Well ok not literally gazillions but it sure feels like it. I wish I could just have one central place to update with news and info, and it would magically appear in all these sites, but, oh well.
- April 28th: Oslo, venue Sentrum Scene, tickets at sentrumscene.no starting Nov. 3rd
- April 30th: Copenhagen, venue Vega, tickets at billetlugen.dk starting Nov. 2nd
- May 3rd: Porto, venue CASA DA MÚSICA, tickets at casadamusica.com
- May 4th: Lisbon, venue Aula Magna, tickets at ticketline.pt
- May 11th: Lyon, Festival Nuit Sonores, tickets at nuits-sonores.com starting on Nov. 15th
- May 12th: Paris, venue Bataclan, tickets at francebillet.com
- May 13th: Offenbach, venue Capitol, tickets at tpp.de
- May 15th: Hamburg, venue Laeiszhalle, tickets kartenhaus.de
- May 16th: Leipzig, Haus Auensee, tickets mawi-concert.de
- May 17th: München, venue Muffathalle, tickets at kartenhaus.de
- May 18th: Köln, venue E-Werk, tickets at concertteam.de
- May 20th: Amsterdam, venue Melkweg, tickets at ticketservice.nl
- May 21st: Brussels, Ancienne Belgique, tickets at abconcerts.be
- May 22nd: London, Forum, tickets at seeticket.com
- May 24th: Berlin, Columbiahalle, tickets at koka36.de
More to come as they get confirmed…
Yes we are looking into a US tour as well. No it’s not looking very likely.
With the help of some volunteers and some rented equipment, we managed to pull together a video shoot today for “Nagorny Karabach”. Blixa did 18 or 20 takes of the song. Which makes me wonder: is it possible to have an earworm of your own song?
Results will be edited and put on Youtube and neubauten.org as soon as we have ‘em.
US release of Alles Wieder Offen is Tuesday.
Today is the release date of the album in Germany and a number of other European countries. Phew.
For the supporters of the phase 3 neubauten.org project, today is also the shipping day of the supporter version of the album (and DVD). The entire supporters’ album is now available on the site for download for all subscribers to help pass the time while the post office does its job (we hope).
In case you are or know some press contact that would be interested in interviewing Blixa regarding the new album, the supporter project, and the general state of the music industry, and are not otherwise in touch with our PR contact, here are some dates and places where there are interview possibilities:
- New York City, Sunday Oct. 21st and Monday Oct. 22nd
- San Francisco, Oct. 23rd through 30th;
- Seattle, Nov. 16th and 17th;
- Tokyo, Nov. 23rd through 26th
If you would like to schedule an interview during those dates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the city, possible dates/times, and the media organization that you will be doing the interview for.